Sunday, February 15, 2009

damn nervous..

tomorrow i have 2 sit 4 my intervensi exam..
huh takot doe..
not an SPM rite?
but i still nervous..
dunno why..
i keep thinking bout this exam..
in my class,there are 39 students..
imagine persaingan dlm kls tuh..?!
huh
da ar ramai pandai²..
adooyai..
last year there are only 23 students je..
huh

i've start studied from last thursday..
arap² ku bole wt ngn baek exam nih..

n i've decided not 2 unline my myspace n blogging until i finish my last paper..
its on 20feb..
its only 5 days rite?
4 sure i can do it..
heee

n tamau topup gak..
n ku mmg ta topup since last week pn..
hehe tenang je ase..
haha

wish me luck guys!
thanks!
:)

3 comments:

  1. yer..

    gudluck tok ko.

    wish me luck too.

    heheh..

    wuuuaaa...
    tensionn..tendionn..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GuD LArK GuRlZ...
    JGan CKap Je K...
    TgK2 Jap Ag Tpp Rm50..
    haha~
    StADey LekLok..
    6T BlEy BgaTw Ur RezUk kn..
    huhu~

    ReplyDelete
  3. portgas ;thanks..result?insyaallah..huhu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...